Nyepi (Day of Silence) Package
Nyepi is a Balinese “Day of Silence” that is commemorated every Isakawarsa (Saka new year) according to the Balinese calendar (in 2016, it falls on March 9 ). It is a Hindu celebration mainly celebrated in Bali, Indonesia. Nyepi, a public holiday in Indonesia, is a day of silence, fasting and meditation for the Balinese. The day following Nyepi is also celebrated as New Year’s Day. No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels. Join us to celebrate Day of Silence with our Nyepi package
one day before Nyepi is a day (pengerupukan) will be held Ogoh-ogoh parade around 7.00 pm on highways around our hotel, you can watch in front of the hotel as ogoh-ogoh parade will pass in front of the hotel.
This package only for IDR 950,000
- Booking period : Until 7 March 2016.
- Staying period : Check in 8 March 2016 – Check out 10 March 2016 (no early check out on 9 March 2016).
- Minimum stay : 2 nights.
- Rates refer per room per 2 nights. Room type (twin/double) subject to availability.
- All reservation will be charged on Indonesian Rupiah (based on hotel currency exchange)
- Rates are subject to 21% tax and service charges
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink
- 1x lunch and dinner for 2 persons on Nyepi Day (9 March 2016)